The bench-top UV Transilluminator series offers the researcher uniform and intense sources of ultraviolet light (radiation) with a compact footprint. Their special design emits either one or dual intensity excitation UV wavelengths for back-illumination of transparent fluorescent materials. 254nm, 312 (302) nm, 365nm, 254 & 365nm, and 254 & 312 (302)nm modes are available for different applications. There are two choices of Filter size viewing dimensions, 26x21cm and 21x21cm for different user requirements. The 365nm mode is offered for easily viewing gels under long wave for extended periods of time avoiding photo nicking damage. The 254nnm mode is used to irradiate samples. The 312 (302) nm mode is suggested for general gel operating. The single wavelength modes have a high intensity / low intensity switch equipped. All bench-top transilluminator modes are compact, lightweight and economical. Now a high performance model, 312 (302) nm UV Transilluminator with a strong lighting and longer life time tubes, was introduced for the requirement.
- Model: MUV21 series
- Wavelength: 254 / 312 (302) / 365nm
- Filter size: 8.27″x8.27″ (210x210mm)
- Light source: 6 tubes, 8W/tube
- Filter: Long life Filter, High efficiency reflector
- Intensity switch: High (100%)/Low (70%) intensity switch for single wavelength mode
- Fast start up: New high quality starter to simultaneously illuminate tubes, when switched on and no blink
- UV resistant plastic cover: (WxL) 12.99″x9.84″ (330x250mm)
- Dimension (WxLxH): 13.39″x11.61″x3.94″ (340x295x100mm)
- Weight: Approx. 16.5lb (7.5kg)
- Rated voltage: 110V/220V
- Marca: Major Science.